Sunday, September 14, 2008

Cross Your Fingers for The Broncos...

Well it's about 40 minutes till the start of the Broncos game, and I am no longer able to concentrate on the homework I was doing. I'm thinking more about the game right now so school will have to wait till after the game. I'm kinda nervous about the game because the Chargers have beaten the Broncos the last 5 games they've met. What makes it worse is that some of my people from back home always make sure to let me know about it right after the game. As if I didn't know already!!!!
Don't get me wrong, I'm more than confident with my team (I pick the Broncos to go undefeated every year), but like I said in my last post, it takes a 30 point lead for me to relaxed watching them play. On top of that, Cutler looked more confident than ever last week. But still, keep your fingers crossed...
As far as poker goes, I guess I have a little bit of news to report. First of all I have a few "poker people" that are following me on Twitter. I find this interestiing because I don't think there is much to follow; not yet anyways. I've also patched up a few small leaks in my game. I found these in my flop game, which surprised me because I thought I was pretty solid there at the micro level. As a result, my last couple of sessions have been decent, and I hope it continues. I'm still a long ways from moving up to the next level because I've burnded through a large portion of my bankroll while trying to play a more agro game (I was such a NIT before) and finding more leaks in the process. Also I found a new bankroll management strategy which will make moving up take a little bit longer, but I feel it will better prepare me for the next levels and also allow me to reward myself for playing well. I'll probably post the strategy up sometime this week, incase anyone is interested in it...
That's it for now. GO BRONCOS!!!

No comments: