Saturday, April 25, 2009

Back to Square One...

My graph since the beginning of the year...
...As of today I'm officially in the red on UB (still up overall thx to FullTilt). With a BR of $747.49, I am at -$2.51. I know it could be alot worse, but I honestly can't imagine feeling any worse about my game right now. Despite making around $250.00 in rakebacks and bonuses, I am still in the red. FML.


As I've mentioned before I am sticking with UB at least till I clear all of my bonus. So the plan for now is going to be as follows:

I am not going to play for the rest of the month. Instead I'll be reviewing my stats (on week by week basis) since the beginning of the year. Basically I'll be looking for any difference in my play when things were going good compared to when things were going bad. I'll probably post what I find at the beginning of next month.


No comments: