Sunday, May 31, 2009

Reviewing the Month of May

Despite taking two weeks off from poker this month (for vacation), it still turned out to be an ok month. Here are the numbers:
BR: $926.65
Profit: +$177.16

...I have been a little disappointed with the table selection on UB. More often than not there are only 1 or 2 "loose" tables when I am looking to play 4 tables, and some days the selection makes me not play at all. I kind of debating on whether or not to just 4-table on a regular schedule despite the selection. For example, maybe playing at least 1.5 hours a day, and a little longer if the tables are good. If anyone has any better routines and/or suggestions, please let me know...

I am certainly going to try and play a lot more hands for June though, and hopefully run good enough to get back to 50NL by the end of the month.

No comments: