Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Back From SD...

Well I'm just trying to kill time before I get ready for class today. School is back, and it sucks as always. Yeah, I know it's important, but I can think of a million other things I'd rather be doing. I wish I was financially secure because I'd drop school like a bad habit!!!...

Anyways, Daygo was so much fun. I just lounged around my parents' house for half the time, and kicked it the other half. It was great being able to kick it with my boys again. Nobody kicks it like we do!...

I did get a little bit of poker in at my cousin's b-day bbq, kind of. The structure was a freezeout with 30 chips w/ 1 and 2 blinds. So for those of you who know what's up, that's really leaves little to no room to play actual poker. I'd tried telling everyone to increase the chip size, but they weren't having it. I was a small winner at the end of the night though, so I guess I got nothing to complain about...

As far as my online play goes, I did have a small winning session yesterday, but it wasn't anything to be excited about. I did find a new series of poker videos online though, and I learned a whole lot watching them yesterday. I actually found a couple of pretty bad leaks in my game. I plan on watching the same video again before jumping back online so I can work on plugging those leaks. I'm also strongly considering hooking up my lcd tv to my desktop, so I can move up to playing 6 and ultimately 8 tables. I better buy all my textbooks first before I do that(=

At this point I still don't consider myself a winning player, but I certainly don't accept losing anymore. Of course I'm going to lose a session here and there, but I'm done being a loser in the long run. I still consider myself a break even player though, which isn't really much better. So for now I'm just going to keep learning as much as I can, and maybe i'll be able to break through one day. Hopefully sooner than later.

1 comment:

illteckneek said...

Somehow I only got your blog comment now. HAHA. damn its been a min. I see Josh at the gym like everyday. Heard you're doing pretty well for yourself in the poker world man. Good shit. Shit, i haven't worn the Cali's since that one day in my blog, too scared man. haha. aiite, be easy bro!