Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I Think The Sun May Be Coming Out Soon...

After a few days of "I wanna throw my computer out the window" type poker sessions, that last couple days have been smooth. I actually ended up seeking advice from a fellow poker forum member, and ended up discovering a hitch in my game. In my attempt to loosen up my game I was actually making loose calls in situtations where I should have been making loose raises or reraises. His advice was simply to always ask myself "raise or fold?", unless I was in an obvious multiway situation. This helped me stay agressive, and left the bad calls to the other players.
My downswing did drop me back down to 10NL though, so I'm hoping to move back up to 25NL as soon as possible. Then I can start working on my ultimate goal (for now) of making it to 200NL...

No comments: